Gammarth is a tourist town that has chosen the luxury version. Its marina, its hotels, many of which are five-star, its residential districts and its luxury subdivisions define the town planning. So much so that Gammarth ( located 15 kilometers from La Goulette ) has become the seaside resort par excellence.
Do not miss :
• Beach: Discover the wonders of the Tunisian coast and in particular the beach which stretches to La Marsa. Gammarth beach is undoubtedly the most luxurious beach around Tunis. Bordered by palm trees and surrounded by lush vegetation, the beaches of Gammarth stretching out from the town center offer a variety of activities, including water skiing and scuba diving.
• Restaurants, clubs and lounges
· Sadika glass workshop: where the art of blown glass is practiced (www.sadika.com)
· Gammarth Center: a bright and airy shopping center where you can find a multitude of international brands, local clothing brands (GEOX, Converse, Etam, Timberland, Ralph Lauren, ...), electronics (I store, Oreedo) , accessories, crafts, decoration, as well as catering services and a supermarket. (Open every day from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
· The Residence Golf Course: At the heart of a nature reserve where migratory birds and wildlife abound, the course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, renowned for his expertise in respect of the environment, is a pure wonder.